Women in Planning North West are excited to host our next event offering a rare and unique opportunity to view the Spinningfields and St.Johns developments from a ‘room with a view’.
Held on the 16th Floor of No. 1 Spinningfields, guests will have the chance to network and take in the views of Spinningfields and St. Johns from 5.30pm, followed by an insight into the development from those who are playing a key role in this exciting regeneration project.
Venue: No. 1 Spinningfields, Quay Street, Manchester, M3 3EB
Date: 20 September 2018
• 17:30 – Registration and Networking/Drinks
• 18:00 – 18:10– Welcome and Introduction from Women in Planning NW
• 18:15 – 19:15 – Presentation from Speakers
• 19:15 – 20:00 – Networking/Drinks
• 20:00 – Close
• Chris Reay – Group Property Director, Allied London
• Rochelle Silverstein, Retail & Leisure Associate Director, Allied London
• John Cooper, Partner, Deloitte
• Sam Grange, Senior Associate, Shoesmiths
The event is free to attend but booking is essential, reserve your place at the following link:
Many thanks to Allied London for providing this exciting opportunity.
Kindly sponsored by: