Women in Planning London invites you to the first event in its “When Women Plan London” series on 10 January 2018 from 4:30pm to 8pm.
The topic for this event is “Unlocking delivery through good placemaking and design – The Future of Planning as a creative and collaborative endeavour“.
The topic will be addressed by our keynote speakers:
- Rachael Rooney, Strategic Planner Manager, Greater London Authority; and
- Sir Terry Farrell CBE, Principal, Farrells
Followed by a discussion by our esteemed panel:
- Cllr Clare Coghills, Leader, Waltham Forest
- Clare Hebbes, Head of Place, Public Realm and Infrastructure, Lendlease
- Vienne King, CEO, Soho Housing
- Jo Negrini, CEO, Croydon Council
- Chaired by Katerina Karaga, Senior Urban Designer, Farrells
Book here to join us on the 10th January!
This event is kindly hosted and sponsored by